Monday, December 6, 2010

Geekend Adventures: The Weekend of a Geek - December 3-5, 2010

Things that happened to me / I realized over the weekend:

1. I am running out of shampoo.
2. I have no money after rent. UGGHHH.
3. Woot, my contacts came in! Another appointment on Tuesday!
4. I sleep rather early on Friday nights.
5. I have these bouts of "I HAVE TO CLEAN AND ORGANIZE EVERYTHING" right before I get my period.
6. Why DO they have 2 handicap parking spots next to a hiking trail? (Not being insensitive, but why not just ONE?)
7. 2 miles uphill was not quite as "fun" as I thought it was going to be.
8. 2 miles uphill was easier if thought of as a "mind f-ck". Looking out at the beautiful scenery made it much easier.
9. 2 miles uphill is MUUUUCH easier when paved. ;D
10. When you touch chalk on the ground with sweaty skin, it STAYS there until you use water.
11. WIND is SCARY on a CLIFF.
12. Going 2 miles downhill is hard on my toesies.
13. I like saying toesies.
14. We like Makapu'u.
15. My christmas tree is drying up a little. D:
16. My christmas tree is also called "Tree Spirit". XD
17. Nicole and I have ADD. Most especially together, with a lot of crafty items.
18. Paper makes some awesome makeup alternative; Especially if you're going for that avant-garde, Lady Gaga look.
19. Elmer's glue - safe on eyelids and lips! Not so good on nails.
20. Baby bottle nipples - a lot harder to draw than expected.
21. Baby fetuses with diapers - a lot easier to draw than expected! XD
22. Spilled water on car mat = not good. Moldy smell. Need to dry outside of car.
23. Febreeze (even the air kind) does upholstery good.
24. I forget how much I love Big Bang / Taeyang in the car.
25. I forgot to make new CD's for the 9834983409th time.
26. Woot, I inherited the PSP! NA NAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAAAAA. (KAAATAAAAAMAAAAAAARIIIIIII)
27. Michael's piano playing skills are GREAT and even more magical sounding on a grand piano. It is a HAXXORZ.
28. It's nice to nap in the middle of the day for an hour. It's even nicer to get teh snugglez after the nap.
29. It's hard, expensive, and unthrilling to just shop healthy. I need to have a little give and take. YEY CHIMICHANGAS
30. Sam's Club FTMFW.
31. GIANT TUB OF ROTISSERIE CHICKEN SALAD FTW.
32. Putting giant snacks into little ziploc bags is fun. Organizing is also fun.
33. I just realized I said "giant snacks" instead of snacks in giant proportions. I'm leaving that because that is a great mental image of myself trying to fit a giant pretzel into a tiny plastic bag. XD
34. Finishing crafts feels accomplishing.
35. Organizing my fridge and cupboard is much more fun than doing homework.
36. Although my bathroom, cupboard, and desk are organized, my clean laundry remains in my laundry basket. XD
37. These next two weeks are gonna be HELLA crazy! =)



PinkStar26

1 comment: