Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Geekend Adventures: The Weekend of a Geek - December 24, 25 & 27, 2010

I haven't blogged in a long, long time. It kills me somewhere inside. I promise i'll be better!

Things that happened to me/I realized over the weekend:

1. I should not let my house get to the point where there is an overwhelming mess in every room.
2. Messes eat my soul. I don't know how to properly ward off their black magic.
3. I should de-fur my fan more often.
4. Vaccums shall now be called "Pushie Suckie"s.
5. I love my new pushie suckie!
6. I didn't expect christmas flowers! :D
7. Making corn chowder has proven to be pretty easy, though moderately expensive.
8. If you make enough corn chowder, it can last several days, or possibly even a week! Corn! Chowder! Woo!
9. If you eat corn chowder for several days in a row, you poop corn several days in a row. Just sayin'. ;o)
10. Corn chowder will put you into a food coma that prevent you from going to see the christmas lights.
11. What the hell, vog? Hate you for ruining christmas! I don't care if you're making new land, could you spew your hot smokiness ELSEWHERE? like, EAST?!
12. Vog makes everyone and everything miserable.
13. Wrapping presents, baking cookies, and stealing bells on christmas morning is not exactly the best idea when you have parties to go to.
14. Oh my god, I missed you Animal Crossing.
15. So, I had a dream that I was browsing the web, when I came across something I wanted. I woke up thinking I could totally buy it, and thinking of other things to blow my money on... when I realized I was thinking of my bell balance in Animal Crossing. SIIIIIIIIGH.
16. Wrapping and rushing in vog is pretty miserable.
17. Christmas is full of yummy food, especially arrozcaldo.
18. Slowing down and driving by the city christmas lights is no where near as fun as actually walking through them. :'(
19. Every gamer should have a gamer day with gamer friends. Multiple times a year. Multiple.
20. Gamer friends will give you their potions and antidotes to help make you feel better if your HP gets drained by outside forces. <3
21. I love my friends. I love all of my friends, near and far. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much in one sitting.
22. Surrounding yourself with loved ones is really the beauty of the holidays I think. I feel so lucky.
23. WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER SESH ON THURSDAY NIGHT PEOPLE. THURSDAY NIGHT!!! ANOTHER ZELDA RAPE SESH! ahahaha.
24. Boston's Pizza + Crab Wontons + Weird Asian drink Shots + Shrimp Tempura + Blueberry Cheesecake = EPIC WIN. TEH MOST EPIC, EPIC WIN. Also, the fact that I get to keep the leftovers is also an EPIC WIN. Kinako mochi FAIL! lol
25. Mario Party for the Wii + Wii Resort + Beatmania + Monopoly DEAL + Zelda + Katamari = BOWSERRAPE/IKEEPSLICINGWRONG/AGHITSTOOFASTWAIT5KEYS?/WTFDEALBREAKER?!?!/OMFGSOMEONEGOTRAPEDOMFGIGOTRAPED/IWANNAROLLYOUUPINTOMYLIFE~
26. Dehydration leads to headaches that last through sleep. Self medicating with a lot of caffiene is definitely the WAY TO GO. WOO.
 
PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment