Thursday, November 11, 2010

Buddha-ful: Being broke suxxorz, and late is better than never?

THIS IS FROM YESTERDAY! SORRY I FORGOT TO POST IT!
Day No.: 20
Today I'm Feeling: Hungry!
The last thing I had to eat/drink was: Pickled Mango! Yum~

So I originally was going to blog about me forgetting my lunch (hamburger curry w/tofu!) and Michael nomming on it, but unfortunately, I was so busy at work, that I had to wait until I got home to post anything. So I am sitting here at home with my lovely pickled mango, which is taking me FOREVAR to eat through. I swear I've had this same bottle for over a year (or two). It migrated from my parent's house to my apartment. Still, I love it so.

I've had a bad day, and I don't really wanna talk about it, and I kinda wanna just bury my face in my pillow and blanket and sleep it off, but alas, I've got school. BLERGH.

PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment