Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Daily Pink!: September 8th, 2010

Not too much news today. It's Wednesday, the middle of the work week and i'm tiiiiired. This day is going by soooooo sloooooooow. I just wanna go home and curl up into a little ball and sleep.

But no, no no no. I have Religion tonight. Greeeeeaaaaat. More painful snoozefest to endure.

Also, right now I am having the most unholy obsession with throwback songs to the 80's and 90's. There was a radio station takeover on one of my local stations, and now they play old school music for "my" generation (i think it's actually a generation or two older than I, but whatever). My radio is permanently set there while I contemplate these awesome memories and exactly WHY I loved these songs so much, heh.

Bleh. I've got homework to do.

Hope y'all have a better day than I am.

PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment