Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Daily Pink!: Wednesday, September 29, 2010

YAAAAAAAAAAWN. This full time work and part time school schedule has got me struggling to get myself up in the morning. And i'm thinking about becoming a full time student next semester? Dang.
 
Man, SEOTSED! The A/C at work is malfunctioning, and i'm bearing the brunt of it. My office seems to be the one with the sensor in it for the other two offices next to me, and their offices are hot, so i've gotta set the thermostat lower here. So now it's permanently fixed to 70 degrees. Brrrrrrr. Even my jacket is not warm enough... I might bring a small blanket tomorrow! Anyone got a parka I can borrow?
 
It's been a BEAUTIFUL day outside today, until about an hour ago when I looked out the window again and it's now cloudy... I hope it rains tonight! =)
 
Blugh blugh blugh I've got Religion class tonight. One of my classmates is keeping an "I don't know" tally, because whenever a student asks the professor a question, he ALWAYS says "Oh... I don't know" or "Yeah... I'm not too sure about that". Seriously? I don't know the count, but I know it's at least once or twice a class so far.
 
However, I'm hoping to hear from my good friend Jonnelle tonight... she's supposed to come to the island! I'm so excited, I miss her dearly.
 
I also can't wait till Friday after work! Michael is taking me out on a shopping spree as my belated birthday present (since I was so terribly hungover on my actual birthday). I have no idea what I should buy yet... Should I take this opportunity to buy some high end makeup? Or some cute new clothes? Decisions, decisions.
 
Today I also realized that i'm running out of my favorite mineral foundation - Everyday Minerals makeup in Buttered Tan, so I re-ordered some today, but instead of the pesky loose powder that gets EVERYWHERE (mainly because i'm always on the run and clumsy as feck), I ordered their new pressed powder formula! So far the reviews have been mixed, but everyone says that the coverage is good, and honestly that's the biggest issue with me. I usually get the Intensive formula from them, so hopefully it will be comparable. I'll do a review on it after I get it and use it.
 
Well, that's pretty much it for today... work is almost done, and i'll probably go home and read the Ramayana (the deadline was pushed back, YAAAAAAAAY!!!) and get ready for skewl. HURRRRRRRR HURR SKOOL HURRRRRRR
 
Have a great day!
 
PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment