Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Daily Pink!: Wednesday, October 6th, 2010

I feel very inspired today.
 
I got to see a close friend of mine from college that I haven't seen in a long time, yesterday. We chatted all night long, and had a great breakfast and sleep in this morning.
 
She is just one of those people you can't get off your mind (and in NO way is this sexual at all). Her words resonate through my mind and my soul often, especially because I haven't seen her in a year. She is definitely one of my role models, in a personal sense. She's got such a beautiful aura and spirit... that you just can't help but feel lifted up by just having conversation. She is the perfect example of learning from your personal self-journey and changing yourself to be the best and most efficient person. Unfortunately, this relationship is far from mutual. I've come to realize that as much as I sort of idolize her, it's an "opposite's attract" kind of situation in some senses. As much as I love and need her guidance, she doesn't need mine. I'm sure I offer her other insights and a listening ear when she needs some time, but I know that I can't offer much more than that. I would like to improve myself to be similar to her, and help someone that was once in my shoes. I am still finding my way on this life journey, and it's so much easier and a lot less lonely if you have someone there to show you the ways of the world. I am Rama and she is my Viswamithra, my sage, my mentor. She sees the Vishnu dwelling within me, and believes that I can go out into the world and conquer all of my personal asuras. But alas, it's time for us to part, but on this short journey i've gained a lot of knowledge, respect, and confidence for myself and others. It's time to tackle Ravana without Viswamithra, and find my true being with the knowledge i've gained.
 
Thank you Jonnelle, for the things that you've showed me, through laughter and hard times, through smiles and tears. I'm proud of you for going to serve our country and make a better life for yourself, but please come back to the islands in one piece, and have the same optimistic outlook I cherish you for. I look forward to hearing all of your new stories and experiences, and *hopefully* the many letters we'll send each other when there's time.
 
~ ~ ~
 
In other news, I have a religion test today. BALLS.
 
Have a greattttttttt dayyyyyyyy~
 
PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment