Friday, October 15, 2010

The Daily Pink!: Friday, October 15th, 2010

There are so many awesome things about the end of this Friday.
 
1.) In about 1 hour, it will be the weekend for me. That is the best part.
2.) The bosses be gone.
3.) I am looking forward to working out with Jackie.
4.) I am now bathing in the awesomness that is Grooveshark, and forsaken Pandora once they gave me the boot for eating their bandwidth (aka more than 40 hours this month).
5.) I am looking forward to lazying around this weekend, watching House (possibly in my bed), although i've got 2 papers to write, and a mid-term to study for.
6.) IT'S FUCKING FRIDAY.
7.) It's my last weekend as a carbivore.
8.) My mommy came home from travelling and will be delivering cookies into mah belleh. NOM.
9.) I'm getting my desk tomorrow! =)
10.) I'm gonna buy some yoga pants I think.
 
So I will most likely be blogging on here about food related things starting Monday. I've decided to go on a diet, or a lifestyle change, or whatever you want to call it. I'm cutting the carbs and saying goodbye to most sugars. I hope i'll be saying goodbye to the pounds, too.
 
I dunno what i'll be calling this next segment, but I know I want to document it. I'll probably do some filming (on my droid) and take some pictures. I dunno if i'll be posting the pictures, they might be a bit much for my self-esteem, heh, but I'm considering vlogging. I've got a blog lined up, detailing this, but I might turn it into a vlog... etc., etc.
 
I might grab a coffee and an oatcake after work maybe. I think i'm gonna stay up a little tonight and get a headstart on homework so I can completely veg out on Sunday.
I think i'm gonna leave work now.
I. CAN'T. STAND. ANOTHER. MINUTE. OF. THIS. ARGH.
 
PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment