Friday, October 8, 2010

The Daily Pink!: Friday, October 8th, 2010

BLUGHBLUGHBLUGH.
 
Sometimes there are just simply not enough hours in the day to sleep. I'm soooooo tired.
 
Last night I stayed up and chatted with Jonnelle and her friend Saki before she left for the Big Island. Fun night filled with sleep-deprived delirium and whole wheat pasta.
 
I am determined to do a few things. I am determined to:
 
1) Go on a No-carb diet (not LOW carb, NO carb). For at least a month, see the results, make a decision. It's going to be hella tough during the holidays, especially because I am a sucker for stuffing and anything pumpkin flavored carbs. CARBSCARBSCARBS. This means no wheat, pasta, bread, rice, potatoes, or anything including or having to do with them.
 
2) Get my ears pierced the way I originally wanted them, which is 3 piercings on each lobe, and eventually I'm going to try getting my cartilege pierced again.
 
3) Not have any alcoholic beverage until the new year, and even then, I don't know.
 
4) Get straight A's this semester (fingers crossed).
 
5) Workout at the gym 3 times a week, generally on the weekends. Do something active every weekend, even if it's just dance in my living room by myself like a silly goat.
 
It's October. It's my goal to keep these things going or do these things by the end of December. However, this is going to have to wait until I can get my paycheck, so I can buy groceries that aren't all hurr hurr hurr carbbsss in yer faceeee.
 
List of things I should save up for:
 
1. Anniversary Gift
2. Car maintenance (change oil, replace brake pads, windshield wiper blades)
3. Car Safety check and Registration fees.
4. New desk for myself (NEED MOAR SPACE)
5. CHRISTMAS/BIRTHDAY PRESENTS WAUGH
6. Stand Up Paddle Board (and necessary equipment, like a rack maybe)
7. Ear piercings (I sure wish it wasn't so far down on the list)
8. Extra furniture for the house... Ottoman (for the living room... need more butt space for friends butts) and Futon (for a relaxing time on the Lanai)
 
And of course on the day that I am the most tired, I also have to stay at work till 5:30pm to make up for hours lost throughout the week. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (you know, why is the typed out "sound" for sleeping "Z"? No one really sounds like they're saying ZZZZZZ. That would require you to put your teeth together. Which no one does while they sleep. Unless they are grinding their teeth. Then it's more like SKRTCHSKRTCHCRUNCHSCRTCH. Normal people snore like FUUUUHUNCGRHHHHFUUUUUUUUHUNGRCKAKFUUUUU. Well, that's what Michael sounds like. XD).
 
I don't have too much planned for this weekend... sleeping sounds pretty good. I've got the load of papers due, and I should probably study for a midterm. But... sleep... sounds... sooooooooo good.
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment