Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Daily Pink!: August 19th, 2010

Thursday! I made it! Thursday is the tease to Friday, which is the tease to Saturday. =)

So this fine Thursday has been absolutely gor-juice (who get's the Yotsuba english manga reference?! >_<)! I am looking out my windows in my office and feeling pretty sad that I can't go to the beach right now! There are barely any clouds in the sky! AUGH. But, alas, I am stuck, stuck, stuck at work like a clogged drain. But that's okay. Gotta make the money somehow. I went to Subway for lunch today, and oh my, it was so much better than I remembered. I think it's because I haven't had in a long time. See, I had this Subway ban in my head, because I generally don't like sandwiches. But I guess it's good every once in a while. I got a turkey 6'' on honey oat, with bacon. OM NOM NOM. I'm not going to share my vegetables because that's intimate. That's like sharing my lip chapstick. Only with the closest friends. The. CLOSEST. Friends. Without coldsores. Anywho, not much going on this thursday. I've got a SEOTSed blog coming up, i'll probably work on that tonight. If I don't forget. And if i'm not too busy watching AHEM jersey shore AHEM HACK COUGH. Gawd.

I'm still determined to get a KC waffle dog this weekend. Who's down?!? Yeaaaaah.

Have a great day! =)

PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment