Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Daily Pink!: August 11th, 2010

WHOA WHOA WHOA I forgot about TDP yesterday! What's up with that?!?!

I have no excuse for that, other than it just completely slipped my mind. Nothing much happened, though, so no big loss.

Today is Wednesday, smack dab in the middle of my work week. SNORE. I really didn't want to come into work today, and procrastinated hard this morning. Blegh. I had a half a slice of left over pizza, and now I'm feeling pretty terrible about it. Blargh.

It is now 1:49pm, and I am slowly easing into Kanak Attack mode. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

I did download Fort Minor's "The Rising Tied" album that came out in 2005. I honestly don't know what took me so long... it's amazing! I'll be sure to review. I also downloaded Jay Z / Linkin Park "Collision Course", and Nuttin But Stringz "From the Subway to the Charts". I heart Pandora.

Tomorrow I'm going to give my friend Kelli a ride home, and give her an early bday present! And on the weekend I get to play makeup artist and possibly photographer with Becky's face! =)

Ja mata, ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment