Friday, August 6, 2010

The Daily Pink!: August 6th, 2010

TGIF!

Happy Aloha friday everyone!

It's nearing lunch time and i'm getting kind of hungry. I think i'll snack on some li hing mui watermelon candies. ;D

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my weekend! This week seemed like it was dragging a bit, and this is the first full weekend off in a while for me.

Tonight's plans include a get together tonight at our place with a bunch of Michael's friends, and they're gonna play a little poker. I'm no poker player, but it's nice to have friends over. AND there's a chance i'm going to get a little First Friday action in downtown! SWEET~

Then tomorrow we're celebrating my friend's birthday, by grabbing some SUP boards and going around! Woohoo! I haven't been boarding in a long time! And after the beach, comes a BBQ! Yum~

I hope the weather cooperates with us!

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

PinkStar26

No comments:

Post a Comment