Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Daily Pink!: August 27th, 2010

Woohoo it is 11:53pm, and I can post TDP for another 7 minutes and still be on time, so i've gotta make this short and sweet.

Had some of my friends come over tonight. That was fun. Made the mistake of drinking 2 cups of coffee about an hour prior to their departure. 6 minutes left.

So now I am awake, up, and about, and no one to talk to, and nothing to do. Darn. I tried calling my other friend, but it seems that she is sleeping. Boo Nicole, you suck for either 1) falling asleep because you worked tonight or have work tomorrow or 2) are completely oblivious to the sound of your phone. 4 minutes left.

This has been the week from hell, but hey, I got through it all in one piece. Started school, battled through an infection, got my period, and this weekend i've got some reading to tackle. Can do, can do. But for now, it's the weekend, and I am planning on taking it easy, and SLEEPING. 3 minutes left.

I am currently Solar-izing myself with Taeyang's I Need a Girl. I am also getting my desktop PC this weekend! Yeah, yeah, go ahead and hate on me. The fact that I have a desktop versus a laptop, or a pc versus a Mac. Blah Blah Blah. 2 minutes left.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend, and sleep/splurge/be active/drink insane amounts of caffeine and fck yourself over or whatever you're gonna do. With one minute left I bid you adieu!

PinkStar26 (it's midnight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment